The application form together with instructions for filling up the application forms will be available at Commission’s official website – http://jkpsc.nic.in/ – from May 17, 2021. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filling the online application form.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
You have successfully cast your vote
|1||Notification issue date||May 11, 2021|
|2||Online application registration start date||May 17, 2021|
|3||Last date to apply online||June 16, 2021|
|4||Online application form edit date||From June 19, 2021 (12:00 am) to
June 21, 2021 (up to 11:59 pm)
|5||Tentative date of Written Examination||October 24, 2021|
Note: Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Category-wise vacancy details
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Age Limit (as on January 1, 2021)
|S. No.||Category||Age Limit||Not born after||Not born after|
|1||OM||40||January 1, 2003||January 1, 1981|
|2||PHC||42||January 1, 2003||January 1, 1979|
|43||January 1, 2003||January 1, 1978|
|4||In service candidate/
|40||January 1, 2003||January 1, 1981|
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Application Fee
|1||For General Category candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|2||For Reserved Categories candidates||Rs.500/-|
|3||For PHC Candidates||Nil|
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Scheme of Examination
|S. No.||Type of Exam||Marks|
|1||Written Examination||75 points|
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: How to apply online through the website of the Commission – http://www.jkpsc.nic.in.
1) Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “One Time Registration”.
2) Fill all the requisite fields of OTR like personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details etc.
3) Upload your recent passport size colour photograph and signature. The photograph should not be taken earlier than January 1, 2021.
4) Click on the “show examination” as shown against the respective post/examination you want to apply.
5) On Clicking on the “show examination” a window will appear on your computer screen. Select the month of the advertisement notification for which you want to apply, a link(s) for the post(s) will appear on the computer screen.
6) An “APPLY” button is shown against the respective post and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
7) Once the candidate is satisfied about the correctness of the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report.
8) Candidates can pay the requisite fee through online mode in the “SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS” menu in your account.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Download official notice here